Today I received yet another credit card offer from Citi – Citi Diamond Preferred Card. This card’s hook is its long 0% for 21 months on purchases and balance transfers, then 11.99%-21.99% thereafter based on your creditworthiness. It instructed me to visit Citi.com/applydiamondpreferred to apply online.
This credit card is an excellent choice if you’re looking to transfer balances or are wanting to make some purchases without paying them off right away. Its long 0% introductory period is very attractive for that purpose.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Details
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for a full 21 months, then 11.99%-21.99% thereafter depending on your credit worthiness.
- Balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% of amount being transferred.
- No annual fee.
- No rewards.
- Needs excellent credit.
My Take On What This Card Offers
This is a fairly straightforward credit card offer, it appeals to people who are looking to either make some purchases, or do one or more balance transfers without having to worry about accruing interest right away. With this card you can get 0% on both balance transfers and purchases for 21 months – a very long time!
There doesn’t appear to be a rewards program with this credit card, so if that’s what you’re looking for, keep on looking. But if you want a card with a nice long 0% APR introductory period, then this one may be for you.
How To Apply For Citi Diamond Preferred
- Follow this link to apply – Citi.com/applydiamondpreferred
- Enter your invitation code (you should find it printed on the invitation you received for this card).
- Enter your last name, and click “Proceed To Application”.
- Continue to enter your information to apply for this card.
Who Should Apply?
If you’re looking for a good 0% APR credit card, the 0% for 21 months for purchases and balance transfers this card offers, is hard to beat. This card doesn’t offer much of anything else, so if that sounds good to you, consider applying.
Application Website: Citi.com/applydiamondpreferred