Auto Zone is actually the only auto parts store I frequent. I don’t know why, but they are my favorite and have been for a long time. So when I hear that I can enter for a chance to win $10,000 cash from one of my favorite stores, I just can’t pass up the opportunity. All you have to do is complete the survey at www.autozonecares.com and enter for your chance to win 10 grand!
How to Win $10,000 Cash From www.AutoZoneCares.com Survey
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win $10,000 from Auto Zone Cares Survey.
Things you will need:
- A computer or smart phone with internet access.
- A receipt from a recent trip to Auto Zone.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Must be a resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, District of Columbia, or Mexico.
Instructions on how to enter for your chance to win:
- Start by going to www.autozonecares.com to begin taking the survey.
- Select the country where your local Auto Zone is.
- Select your language, you can choose either English or Spanish.
- Indicate whether or not you’re eligible to enter the $10,000 sweepstakes (just need to reside in the areas mentioned above).
- Enter the 17 digit reference number printed on the bottom of your receipt.
- Continue to the survey and answer the questions as honestly as you can.
- Then, just answer a few simple demographic questions.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter the autozonecares.com $10,000 sweepstakes. If you choose to do that, just enter your name and contact details to enter.
Should I do the survey for a chance at $10,000?
If you’re wondering whether or not it’s worth completing the survey and entering to win $10,000, you’re in for a big surprise when I say – YES! It only takes a short time to do the survey at www.autozonecares.com and enter the sweepstakes, and it’s free, so why not?
Auto Zone Website: www.autozone.com
Auto Zone Survey: www.autozonecares.com
Previous winners: http://www.autozonecares.com/perseus/surveys/images_style/Sweepstakes_Winners.pdf
Official rules: http://www.autozonecares.com/perseus/surveys/images_style/englishrules.pdf