If I had a dime for every credit card offer I received in the mail.. well today I received an interesting one that I’m seriously considering applying for. It’s called the Citi® Double Cash Card. The advertisement directed me to www.citi.com/doublecashapplynow to apply.
It’s an interesting offer, it’s a 1% cash back rewards card, but that’s not the end of it. What makes it so interesting to me is that you will also receive 1% cash back on what you pay on your balance, so that’s basically double cash back, no restrictions, no rotating categories, no annual fees. My current credit card (Chase Freedom) I receive 1% cash back, but no cash back on what I pay on my balance, that’s what sets this card apart from the crowd.
Citi Double Cash Card Benefits
- The only card that earns you cash back twice on every purchase (1% cash back, plus 1% cash back when you pay for that purchase)
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 Months. 12.99%-22.99% after that.
- Balance transfer fee of either $5, or 3% of the amount of each transfer, depending on which is greater
- No Category Restrictions, No Rotating Categories to Enroll In
- No Annual Fee
- Excellent Credit Needed
My Take On What This Card Offers
The biggest advantage to this card is the double cash back. Not only do you get the 1% on every purchase, you also get an ADDITIONAL 1% cash back when you pay off that purchase! That’s an excellent deal for people who frequently pay off their balances every month, or even just every few months.
Of course the 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases is a good deal, but not uncommon for this type of card. If I were looking for a good cash back card, I would definitely consider this one, it beats most cards which typically just offer the 1% alone.
Steps For Applying
- Follow this link to apply: www.citi.com/doublecashapplynow
- Enter your invitation code (should be on the piece of mail or invitation you received), and your last name, then click PROCEED TO APPLICATION
- Fill in the rest of your details, and submit the application
I would highly recommend this card for people with excellent credit who are in need of a good rewards card, I don’t think you can beat the cash back benefits this one offers!
You may have been directed to one of these other links to apply: citi.com/applynowdoublecash, citi.com/doublecash, citi.com/doublecashback, citi.com/applynowdouble. In any case, it’s the same credit card.
Application Website: http://www.citi.com/doublecashapplynow